An up to date Europa League tables with fixtures, results, statistics, head to head, squads and the best odds from all UK bookmakers. Listed below is Group A but you can change to view what group you like:
Europa League tables and statistics
In our Europa League tables you find all relevant information and statistics. We have all upcoming fixtures and all results. The table also includes head to head statistics and all EL squads. Additionally the table has information about home and away statistics and top goalscorer. This is the only EL table you need!
Odds Comparison Europa League
We have the best odds on all Europa League matches from all UK betting companies licensed in the UK. Compare odds and bet on the Best Europena football at the best odds!
An odds comparison tool serves as an invaluable ally for both novice and experienced bettors. This tool allows you to compare the odds offered by various bookmakers for a particular Europa League matches or betting market. Here’s why using an odds comparison tool is a smart move when engaging in Europa League betting.
Europa League table and betting types
Many sports bettors bet on everything even if they have no knowledge of that particular sport or those players. That’s a really bad tactic. We believe that you should limit your bets to a league or sport that you know really well. Some people like the Europa League and that’s where you should place your bets. If you limit your bets, it is easier to have a good knowledge of both teams, find all the statistics and detailed information about the matches. You have time to check injuries, suspensions, game schedule and other things that may be important for how the team is performing right now
Common betting types of Europa League betting
- Match Betting: One of the most common types of Europa League betting is match betting. This involves predicting the result of a single match, whether it will end in a win for one team, a draw, or even a defeat. Bookmakers offer a range of odds for each possible outcome, allowing bettors to assess the likelihood of various results before placing their wager.
- Goalscorer betting: Another popular option is goalscorer betting. As every football fan knows, goals are the lifeblood of the sport, and predicting which player will find the back of the net can be an exhilarating wager. Whether it’s the tournament’s top scorer or a specific player from one of the participating teams, goalscorer betting adds an extra layer of excitement to each match.
- Outright betting: For those who prefer a bigger challenge, outright betting is an ideal option. This involves predicting the overall winner of the EL, a task that requires a deep understanding of the teams, their form, and the intricacies of the tournament. Outright betting can be placed both before the tournament starts and even during its progression, allowing bettors to adapt their strategies as the competition unfolds.
Europa League table and statistics
- Home and Away Form: Our Europa League table include home and away records for each team. This information is essential because some teams perform significantly better when playing at home, while others excel on the road. Understanding these tendencies can influence your match result predictions. Also a big factor if the trip to the match is long can affect.
- Player Statistics: Beyond team statistics, you can delve into individual player statistics such as goals scored, assists, and yellow or red cards. This information can help you assess the impact of key players and make bets related to player performance or goal scorers.
- Injury Updates: Our statistics also provide injury information, indicating which players are currently sidelined. Injuries to key players can have a substantial impact on a team’s performance, and this knowledge can guide your betting choices.
- Fixture List: Examining upcoming fixtures can help you plan your bets in advance. You can identify potentially challenging or favorable matchups for specific teams, considering factors like fatigue, travel, or the importance of the game.
EL Winners list
The winners of the UEFA Europa League (formerly known as the UEFA Cup) since 2000 are as follows:
- 2000: Galatasaray (Turkey)
- 2001: Liverpool (England)
- 2002: Feyenoord (Netherlands)
- 2003: Porto (Portugal)
- 2004: Valencia (Spain)
- 2005: CSKA Moscow (Russia)
- 2006: Sevilla (Spain)
- 2007: Sevilla (Spain)
- 2008: Zenit Saint Petersburg (Russia)
- 2009: Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- 2010: Atlético Madrid (Spain)
- 2011: Porto (Portugal)
- 2012: Atlético Madrid (Spain)
- 2013: Chelsea (England)
- 2014: Sevilla (Spain)
- 2015: Sevilla (Spain)
- 2016: Sevilla (Spain)
- 2017: Manchester United (England)
- 2018: Atlético Madrid (Spain)
- 2019: Chelsea (England)
- 2020: Sevilla (Spain)
- 2021: Villareal (Spain)
- 2022: Eintracht Frankfurt (Germany)
Note that Sevilla is the most Successful team in Europa League history.
Top 3 Online Bookmakers
We have gathered the Top 3 online bookmakers and their bonus information when betting on Uefa Cup. Make sure you get the best bonuses to increase you chance of winning.
|Get £50 in free bets and bonuses|
Consisting of £40 in free bets and £10 in casino bonus funds
|£30 Matched Free Bet if your first Acca loses|
+ 50 Free Spins on Big Bass Bonanza
|Bet £5, get £20 in free bets use Promo Code ZBHC01|
The best Betting Exchange in the UK
Compare Odds – UEFA Cup EL winner
If you click on the “Outrights” tab in the table below, you will get updated winning odds on who will win the Europa League. Click on each match to find more odds such as: Total Goals, Asian Handicap, Both Teams to Score and Double Chance.
There are also additional good statistics under “Event Info” where you can find detailed statistics on Goals, Ball Possession, Corners and Yellow and Red Cards.
About Europa League
The UEFA Europa League (previously known as the UEFA Cup) is an annual football club competition organized by the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA). The tournament was initially established in 1971, making it one of the continent’s oldest football competitions.
The Europa League was created to provide a second-tier competition for European football clubs who did not qualify for the prestigious UEFA Champions League. The tournament began as the UEFA Cup and included teams from across Europe, with a total of 64 teams participating. The first edition of the competition was won by English side Tottenham Hotspur.
During its early years, the UEFA Cup featured a knockout format similar to its counterpart, the Champions League. However, in 2004, the competition underwent significant changes. UEFA expanded the tournament to include more teams, resulting in group stages being introduced in addition to the knockout rounds. This modification allowed smaller clubs to participate and ensured a longer tournament duration.
In 2009, the UEFA Cup was rebranded as the UEFA Europa League, and the new name has remained in place since then. The tournament has undergone several format changes, including adjustments to the number of participating teams, the introduction of preliminary rounds, and modifications to the qualification criteria.
Top Teams in the Europa League
The Europa League has witnessed some remarkable teams and players who have left an indelible mark on the competition’s history. Notable clubs such as Sevilla, Juventus, Inter Milan, and Liverpool have all tasted victory in the tournament, showcasing the excellence of European football.
Sevilla FC holds the record for the most Europa League victories, winning the competition five times in a span of just 14 years (2006, 2007, 2014, 2015, and 2016). Their dominance in the tournament has been truly remarkable, establishing them as the most successful club in Europa League history.
In recent years, the Europa League has also become a pathway to the UEFA Champions League. The winners of the competition earn direct entry into the following season’s Champions League, adding an extra incentive for clubs to strive for success in the Europa League.
The UEFA Europa League has evolved over the years and has provided fans with memorable moments, thrilling matches, and incredible displays of skill. As the competition continues to grow, it remains a crucial platform for clubs to compete at the highest level of European football.
FAQ – Europa League table and statistics
Our EL table includes fixtures, results, statistics, head to head, squads and top goalscorer.
Yes, compare most UK bookmakers and their odds on EL games.
Use the statistics from our EL table to learn all about the teams and their form. That will make you a better bettor!